Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Christmas Pictures

We had these pictures taken by a friend in our ward starting up a photography business.  Just thought I would post a few.  She got some great ones of our kids individually.  Despite her best efforts my family would not all look at the camera at the same time without one making a seriously weird face.  Ahhh the joys of little children!


Jackson


Chloe

Claire


Lexie

Did I mention it was like 20 degrees out when we took the picture?  Talk about waiting to the last minute. 


And FINALLY the actual Christmas picture we sent:



We sent this card out to many, not everyone because I lost a bunch of addresses.  I am sorry to those who did not get this awesome picture.  About a month later my Papa Stan pointed out to me that Claire had mutated since last he saw her...
Whoops!  Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Ha! Ha! I didn't even notice the third arm when I got your Christmas card! Your kids are all so cute and getting so big! Where does the time go?!?!

MSorenson said...

I love, love, love that picture of you guys! I also love that I didn't notice the 3rd arm until you told me about it. Glad you are back to blogging. Tell Jackson to keep fighting off the ladies!

The Jonas Family said...

THREE ARMS! WOW! She is going to be a super mom when she is older!

So was that the photographer's fault I suppose? Still good photos for the most part.

I remember seeing these on Brandon's facebook and commenting.

Lori Kneisly said...

Just wondering if you'll be updating your blog soon. I really enjoy the pictures!