I am trying to play catch up on my blogging so some of these posts will be older. My first laptop died sometime at the end of last summer. :( Brandon gave me a new one in November. Which promptly died in January... Luckily still under warranty. I have had it back for several months. And I do have a desktop upstairs... The task of back blogging seemed rather daunting... But I am going to tackle it.
Here are some pictures of last thanksgiving. We were able to spend it in American Falls with Brandon's Grandpa Rudd and Grandma Alice.
Grandma Alice and Grandpa Rudd
Lexie LOVING her sierra mist
Grandpa Rudd and Grandpa Stace
Sharon and Claire
Sharon and Chloe
Jackson, Preston and Uncle Larry
Jackson's Story:
Jackson went out with Preston, Larry and Grandpa Rudd to check some calves. At this ranch they had some goats. I guess jackson was complaining he wanted out of the car. They asked Jackson if he wanted to get out of the truck and see the goats. Jackson said "yes." So off he went to see the goats who immediately went to greet Jackson... well not so much greet but chase him! jackson ran for the car - they wouldn't let him in at first. I guess they decided he needed a little toughening up. After a little pleading they finally let him back in the car. According to the men it was quite entertaining.
I must add Preston was awesome with Jackson. He let Jackson drag him everywhere and I am guessing Jackson talked Preston's ears off.
Lexie and Sharon getting ready to go!
Sharon bought beads for the girls.
It was a huge hit!
Lexie, Erica, Chloe, Claire and Ivy














1 comment:
November in June!?
Good for you for blogging! And catching up! You are better than me.
So, what is up with Claire's tongue? Has she always had it, born with,like that? Interesting!
Post a Comment