Friday, August 21, 2009
Bacon
Yesterday morning I was making breakfast. I asked the kids "Who wants a piece of bacon?" They all start saying, "Me me me me me me" Very loudly as if they drowned out the other sibling they would get theirs first. I had 3 pieces in my hand and handed them to the older children. Lexie had joined the "me" chorus and when I had turned around to go get her piece of bacon she thought she wasn't going to get any. So she starts shrieking "ME ME ME ME!!!" and at one last attempt she screams her name "LEXIE!!!!" I didn't even know she knew how to say her name. No one has ever heard her say it but apparently all she needed was the right motivation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Too funny Lexi associated ME with her own name. She must be smart! Gotta love bacon! I cooked turkey bacon for my kids this morning.
haha I love hearing these stories, those kids are so funny!
cut story! good job Lexi for being so smart.
sadly I can be motivated by bacon too.
What a fun story! Good job, Lexie, for speaking up. Child number 4 learns to be heard early, I think.
Post a Comment