1. Where is your cel phone? Next to me. Which actually if you knew me is extremely rare that I even know where it is.
2. Your significant other? Brandon - he keeps me grounded otherwise I would be a total spaz. Okay well more of a spaz than I already am.
3. Your hair? Going grey! - Thank you children
4. Your mother? An artist and always there when I need to talk
5. Your father? Great example... rocks at ping pong!
6. Your favorite thing? My piano
7. Your dream last night? having a dream requires sleep and I am quite unfamiliar with that.
8. Your favorite drink? Well, it used to be diet cherry pepsi. But I have given it up for good just last week. a close second would be cherry limade
9. Your dream/goal? I really want to learn how to play the guitar- just one of many goals
10. The room you're in? Family room
11. Your hobby? a couple, music, cooking, and gardening
12. Your fear? Fish in the water...
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here in castle rock. I love it here.
14. what you are not? organized
15. muffins? Are we counting calories? chocolate chocolate chip from costco... mmm...
16. one of your wish list items? a huge kitchen
17. Where you grew up? Redmond, Washington now known as sammamish
18. The last thing you did? Talked to Tara on the phone
19. What are you wearing? A cable knit white shirt and some old jeans with a big hole in the knee
20. Favorite gadget? kitchen aid
21. Your pets? Well Jackson has a hermit crab named spidery that despite what we do to it, it lives.
22. your computer? A laptop - I am glad brandon convinced me to let him get it
23. your mood? happy, I have great friends!
24. Missing someone? My family
25. your car? sequoia, I love it and Brandon keeps trying to sell it
26. something you are not wearing? earrings... I rarely do. I never remember.
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Like someone? I think I am most like well both my parents a good mix of each
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When is the last time you laughed? Just now on the phone with Tara
31. Last time you cried? About 2 weeks ago. I am so grateful for great friends
I tag Jenni, Tara, Lisa and Brittany
2 comments:
not sure if I will get to that tag post this week. I am busy! but at least I am responding. you must have had some time on your hands to do this since I was not around to IM tonight until late.
Hey thanks a lot. This should be fun. ;)
Post a Comment