Today I was on my way to visiting teaching. It was really slick on the roads this morning from the rain and snow. We started to go up a hill and I said to the girls "Uh-oh! I hope we make it!" (kidding of course) and Claire says, "That's okay mom, just say I think I can" So they did until we got up the hill. Maybe we have read "the little engine that could" one to many times.
Then today the girls were "playing" Uno. Claire sneezed on the cards and said "oh no! I blessed them!!!" -uh not quite Claire.
1 comment:
You don't know me. I came across your blog through Brittney's. When I saw Stacie on her blog list I thought it was my sisters old roommate, who I know. Anyway, I saw your picture at the top of the page and noticed you had twin girls. I do as well. I do not know too many people that have identical twins although I hear that they are everywhere. Anyway, I just thought it was neat to see a fellow mother of twins...
Post a Comment