If you live in So. Cal. you should definitely check out this blog: www.downtowncooking.com My friend Sara from college has started teaching cooking classes. She is an excellent chef! I only wish I was there so I could get a few lessons!
You should do the same. I have never known anyone who gets asked as much as you do how you made something. Maybe you should cook, then take pictures and sell your classes that way. Two hobbies...one stone. :)
2 comments:
You should do the same. I have never known anyone who gets asked as much as you do how you made something. Maybe you should cook, then take pictures and sell your classes that way. Two hobbies...one stone. :)
you are a good cook too Stacie! I would take classes from you.
did you get Sara's recipe (box cake mix), what is up with that!
Post a Comment