Lexie not blowing out the candle Brandon had to convince her to give it a try by sticking some frosting on her lip She decided to test it out for herself
And it was ALL OVER from there!!! (literally)
We gave her a quick sink bath changed her clothes and she was ready for presents!
James, Melissa and Hunter Smith came to celebrate with us.
I love your recent posts and all the pics. I totally meant to wish Lexie a happy birthday and then everything emptied from my brain except how much work can my mom do before she leaves my house. Sorry and happy birthday to Lexie! I can't believe it's been a year!
4 comments:
yum, cake!
yay Happy birthday lil' Lexy!!! It looks like she had a wonderful 1st b-day.
Has is really been that long? Happy birthday Lexie!
I love your recent posts and all the pics. I totally meant to wish Lexie a happy birthday and then everything emptied from my brain except how much work can my mom do before she leaves my house. Sorry and happy birthday to Lexie! I can't believe it's been a year!
Post a Comment