Sunday, September 28, 2008

Remilinger Farms - Seattle trip

Stace and Sharon took our family to remilinger farms... It's changed a lot since I was a kid. Now there are all sorts of rides and games for the kids to do.

Jackson, Chloe and Claire "canoeing"

Jackson on a pony ride

Sharon, Chloe and Claire

Brandon, Lexie and Stace
Chloe
Chloe and Claire attempting something their mother does not dare!
Jackson and Claire




5 comments:

Brittany said...

Looks like a lot of fun! When did yall go to Seattle?

The Jonas Family said...

I don't like the spinning cups either. I would get sick and throw up. We did go to a fun family friendly place in Indiana that had a canoe ride, just like that one, and the kids really liked riding it as well.

Fun!

Schmidt Family said...

You know that it is October and you haven't posted anything new? JK.

Aubri said...

Stacie..your kids are so cute! I got your blog address from your facebook page. I have a blog too...if you want, send me your e-mail address, and I'll send you an invite! (aubriannie@yahoo.com) It's fun to see what you're up to after all of these years!

Aubri said...

Duh...I just saw that you also have your e-mail address listed. sorry.